Saturday 6 September 2008

So That's It...

...the complete chapter.
In a couple of weeks the finished book should be delivered ready for distribution before the launch on the 30th. As usual I'm dead excited but more so this time because, as you know, I don't publish fiction - but this bizarre confluence of events has conspired to get me sticking my neck out; mind you, I'm pretty sure there's little risk involved. As just about every person who read the ill-fated US hardback edition has said it's one of the best books they've ever read, and as, more importantly, I believe it's one of the best books out there - I'm simply dead proud of having resurrected it. nuff said.

It's available for pre-order now and by ordering one of the first copies you get a handy 10% discount.

Fantastic.

No comments: